For the seventh time and in her fifth consecutive year, Kelly Clark has been nominated for the ESPY’s Best Female Action Sports Athlete. There are literally hundreds of reasons why you could vote for her, but we’re going to list 13 recent reasons here. If you’re interested in learning about tons of other reasons, well then read this.
- 2015 US Open win
- 2015 European Open win
- 2015 Dew Tour win
- 2015 Copper Grand Prix win
- 2015 Park City Grand Prix win
- Her massive frontside 1080s that propel women’s snowboarding even further every time she boosts higher than she ever has before.
- Double Overhead Cripplers
- Styled out Cab 900s.
- She’s the most winningest athlete in action sports history.
- She serves as an incredible and generous mentor to the new generation of female snowboarders.
- She’s a great example of how we all should live our lives: with humility, grace, and fiercely positive intentions.
- How much greater she’s made women’s snowboarding because of all of these things—it’s actually palpable.
- Because then you could also go vote for her for the 2015 Kids’ Choice Don’t Try This at Home Award after, and then you’ll have done two very worthwhile things.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THIS OR OTHER ARTICLES FROM BURTONGIRLS.COM